Solutions: Expert Estate Planning
As a business owner, you have more important things to do than to keep your own books. Let our expert accounting professionals take care of that, so you can get back to the job of running your business and generating profits.
Estate planning on your own can be complicated and costly. And the list is endless... state taxes, bureaucracy, probate courts, unfair appraisals, health care concerns, eligibility of heirs, life insurance, IRA's, 401K's, annuities, burial or cremation costs, and intent regarding death-postponing treatment to name a few. Not knowing your legal and financial rights often ends up costing you more in the end.
Thoughts of estate planning often bring more questions than answers: Could an heir be too young to inherit? Should the inheritance be given at a certain age? Is the intended beneficiary in a shaky marriage with divorce as a possibility? Are there children from a previous marriage? Should inheritance be protected from potential creditors of the heir? Are there taxes that can be avoided? Are you able to avoid the probate court rules, delays, and costs?
Professional Estate Planning
Planning what happens to your estate when you're gone can seem frusterating and intimidating with out qualified help. You may feel that you're too young to care about estate planning. Or, perhaps the reminder of death makes you uncomfortable. You might be tempted to put the whole thing off, assuming that it will just take care of itself. Out the process for further discussion regarding questions, change of circumstances, and alternatives. At every step, we'll be there with you.
In all cases, estate planning ends up saving your family lots of time. heartache and money. And we can help. We understand that every estate planning situation is different. In order to help you, we want to know you, your unique situation, and the nature of your relationships.
We offer discussion, recommendations and useful research tools to make your planning simple, efficient, and worry-free. We are available throughout the process for further discussion regarding questions, change of circumstances, and alternatives. At every step, we'll be there with you.
Develop an Estate Planning Strategy
Our experienced CPAs can help you...
- Clearly define your estate planning goals.
- Organize and create your estate planning team (experts on law, finance, and taxes) if you need one.
- Evaluate and recommend estate planning options.
- Prepare, organize and review your estate planning documents including current wills, trusts, health care and power of attorney.=
- Decrease the problems and expenses associated with probate.
- Lessen taxes at time of death.
- Arrange for management of your estate in the event you are incapacitated.
- Draft a working plan for conserving and effectively managing your estate after death.
- Transfer the assets of your estate to heirs the way you want.
- Organize fair and adequate liquidation of estate to cover taxes and other expenses.
- Amend your plan as needed.
Ready to get started with your estate planning strategy?
We're happy to help!
Simply fill out the form and we will be in touch with you within 1-2 business days.
If you would like immediate assistance, please call our office at 405-759-2796