Given all the changes in the tax law it is more important than ever to have a qualified Certified Public Accountant prepare your income taxes.
There are many advatanges associated with hiring a CPA firm to prepare your tax return:
Let the tax preparations professionals at Ascension CPA prepare your tax return in a fast and stress-free manner.
Taxpayers have five options to get their tax prepared:
1. Have a local CPA firm prepare the tax return
2. Have a franchise tax shop like H&R Block or Liberty Tax Service prepare the tax return
3. Have a local unlicensed tax preparer complete the tax return
4. Purchase an off-the-shelf tax program and self-prepare the tax return
5. Have a friend or relative prepare the tax return
Being in public accounting we have prepared a lot of tax returns over the years; additionally, we have reviewed a lot of tax returns prepared by others.
Without a doubt the tax returns that have been prepared the most professionally are the ones prepared by a local CPA firm.
We would certainly appreciate the opportunity to prepare your tax return, however, if you don’t chose to have us prepare your return we would recommend you have another Oklahoma City CPA firm prepare them for you.
- Jamie Ward & Cassidi Heltcel
Co-founders of Ascension CPAs & Consultants